What's new

Utah@Arizona- Sat, Oct 19

I'm in the back country today. Does anybody know of a stream that this game would be available on?

Check out Utefans.net there is a guy streaming the game and he has the info you need to do it on the home page as one of the top posts of the day or whatever.

Will be a way better stream than anything you'd find on an illegal site.

£¥£

There's the crappy U defense and tackling and crappy 3rd down D I saw so much of this season. Hopefully it is just for the first drive last week, cause that was embarrassing.

Wow

I never thought I'd say this...

But Taysom might be better than Travis!

Travis Heaps has new Arizona's best player so far.

Poole down with injury. That sucks.

Well this is going to be an absolute *** kicking, wonder if the U realized this is exactly what AZ did to the U last year..... what a joke.

HAHAHAHA I sooooooo called it, with that third down call as a give up run play, I said and now the players will respond in kind and miss the FG. I've said it a million times, you coach and play call like a bitch or give up plays the players will follow your lead.

HAHAHAHA I sooooooo called it, with that third down call as a give up run play, I said and now the players will respond in kind and miss the FG. I've said it a million times, you coach and play call like a bitch or give up plays the players will follow your lead.

Is this your first football game?

£¥£

Be mad at me all you want, doesn't change the fact I was right. Thanks for giving my very first neg rep ever.

I am not saying I dislike the coaches or wanted any changes just saying the ONE play call was a give up play, they were afraid of making a mistake and it happened anyway, happens all the time in sports.

Overall this is first PAC12 road game, missing Murphy, Tonga, Scott, Poole out for about 1qtr of time and Wilson hurt his throwing hand yet again. Combine that with the U's D ineptness on 3rd Down and I think the U is lucky not to be losing by more. So I think there is still a glimmer of hope and enough time in the game to turn it around, just not looking very good at the moment.

Is this your first football game?

£¥£
Nope sure isn't I call things like that all the time, ask my kids or anybody with in shouting distance of my couch (cause I am that lazy guy yes) I called that play and call things like this far more then I'm wrong. Obviously there's even more times when I don't say anything and bad or good things happen that I don't think will happen but when the few times I actually call it out like I did on that play, I'm right far far more then wrong. I've just watched to many games.

I'm sounding like a giant *** sorry, just not explaining myself very well. But every so often things like that happen and it just seems so obvious what's going to happen.

There we go, that's better D. Lets hope the positive halftime adjustments continue. U has usually been really good on those this year I think.

Wow rich rod is a moron.

Goes for it on 4th down instead of kicking the FG. Then he goes for it again on 4th at midfield. Stupid coaching.

Awesome play call by Dennis. Wow, finally the utes have showed up!

Wow rich rod is a moron.

Goes for it on 4th down instead of kicking the FG. Then he goes for it again on 4th at midfield. Stupid coaching.

Awesome play call by Dennis. Wow, finally the utes have showed up!
I really think Wilson's injury (he injured throwing hand last week as well if you remember) affected Wilson and the play calling. Obviously just my opinion but it kinda felt like shades of last year for some of that 2nd qtr.

Did that AZ dude just muff another punt? Jeez. Rich Rod must be in a great mood....

That AZ QB sucks. He keeps pulling a Jordan Wynn and spins backwards and runs 15 yards backward before throwing the ball away.

Utah should put these guys to sleep soon. Letting AZ hang around is dangerous.