What's new

Utah Football 2013 edition goes....

What is Utah's record going to be after this season?

• 12-0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-1

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 10-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9-3

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 8-4

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 7-5

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • 6-6

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 5-7

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 4-8

• 3-9

• Total voters

Duck Rodgers

Just curious what you guys think. Not including any bowl games or Pac 10 championship games of course. The 10 option limit keeps me from putting the really bottom of the barrel season predictions, though I personally think they are more likely than the upper 3.

m8pu9x.jpg

Hey, if we're at better than .500 by the end of the season, I will be tickled, tickled, tickled.

And personally, I LOVE that my season tickets this year get me 7 games instead of just 6. MORE TAILGATING!!!!!

Where is the 0-12 option? Bad poll.

Utah wins: Utah St., Weber St., Ore. St., BYU, Colorado

Utah losses: UCLA, Stanford, Arizona, USC, ASU, Oregon, Wash. St.

The only reason I say you also lose to Wash. St. is because it will be a game on the road after a potential 6 straight losses. Good place to right the ship certainly, and possibly necessary considering you'd have to win out for a bowl game, but I think you fall short and finish the schedule the same as last year with a win against Colorado.

The only reason I say you also lose to Wash. St. is because it will be a game on the road after a potential 6 straight losses. Good place to right the ship certainly, and possibly necessary considering you'd have to win out for a bowl game, but I think you fall short and finish the schedule the same as last year with a win against Colorado.

Put teh byu game down as a loss fir the utes.
Byu is due to win it this year.
Not very often in the rivaly has one team won that game year after year

Put teh byu game down as a loss fir the utes.
Byu is due to win it this year.
Not very often in the rivaly has one team won that game year after year

Its the rivalry game, so almost everything gets thrown out the window, but Utah has lapped byu as a program. We've won 4 of the last 5 rivalry games, 7 of the last 10, 13 of the last 20. There isnt any measurement where the programs are equal at this point.

I think Utah beats byu easily.

My predictions:

Utah St- Win
Weber St- Win
Oregon St- Win
@byu- Win
UCLA- Loss
Stanford- Loss
@Arizona- Win
@USC- Loss
Arizona St- Loss
@Oregon- Loss
@Washington St- Win
Colorado- Win

7-5

My predictions:

Utah St- Win
Weber St- Win
Oregon St- Win
@byu- Win
UCLA- Loss
Stanford- Loss
@Arizona- Win
@USC- Loss
Arizona St- Loss
@Oregon- Loss
@Washington St- Win
Colorado- Win

7-5

That would be a huge win in Tuscon.

We're undefeated on the road against Arizona as Pac 12 members.

Understood, but outside of their duds against UCLA and Oregon, they were a pretty damn good team last year, and this next year is looking even better. Should be a good year for the PAC-12.

2011 was a great season as your first in the PAC-12, but your 1-5 road record last year was disappointing. Hope the ship gets righted this year.

That would be a huge win in Tuscon.

If I had to bet on each individual game, I wouldn't bet that we beat Arizona.

I just think we finish 7-5. It might be more likely that we beat UCLA or ASU at home, but I think UCLA is gonna be good this year and we never play good against ASU.

The ASU game is on my birthday #n9, so hopefully we win that one.

My birthday is on September 21, aka Holy War aka "the Devil must be lyin cuz I can hear Ugly babies cryin"