ESPN link:

https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=22ou9df

Utah trades: AK
Utah receives: Danny Granger and Thaddeus Young

Indiana trades: Danny Granger
Receives: Andre Iguodala

Philly Trades: Andre Iguodala
Receives: AK

Utah saves almost 4 million (8 million luxury) this year. They get a scorer in Granger to help take some of the load off Williams. Young would create a logjam of sorts, but it would be a nice problem to have.

Indiana gets a change of scenery and the versatility of Iggy. It also opens up more time for Paul George to get more playing time.

Philly does this strictly to dump salary and start new with a pending lock out.

I believe this would place the Jazz into Western Conference elite status.

I can see Philly doing this -- not because it makes sense -- but because KOC always seems to do his magic with Philly. Why the Pacers would do this is beyond me.

I would love to see it happen though.

ESPN link:

https://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=22ou9df

Utah trades: AK
Utah receives: Danny Granger and Thaddeus Young

Indiana trades: Danny Granger
Receives: Andre Iguodala

Philly Trades: Andre Iguodala
Receives: AK

Utah saves almost 4 million (8 million luxury) this year. They get a scorer in Granger to help take some of the load off Williams. Young would create a logjam of sorts, but it would be a nice problem to have.

Indiana gets a change of scenery and the versatility of Iggy. It also opens up more time for Paul George to get more playing time.

Philly does this strictly to dump salary and start new with a pending lock out.

I believe this would place the Jazz into Western Conference elite status.

so... basically you want KOC to pull a heist of Gasol proportions. I guess I do as well.

I'm pretty sure Indiana is the team that gets royally screwed here, Philly gets to dump one of their horrible contracts and give Evan Turner a chance to shine. If you're going to draft him at #2, then you better have faith in him. I'd do a straight up AK for AI swap though.

Nice to see someone finally propose a trade that would benefit the Jazz. Also nice to see someone who understands salary caps, luxury tax, etc. Jazz would definitely be the winners in this move, and if it happened, the Jazz would be as good as anybody in the West. I can only imagine;

PG: Deron
SG: Raja
SF: Granger
PF: Sap
C: AJ

And with CJ, Thaddeus Young and Memo coming off the bench, talk about stacked. And to believe this deal would SAVE us money, what an ideal move.

Does Danny Granger play defense?

Pacers defense used to suck and IMO that could not completely be attributed to Granger. I think he has the ability and has shown some toughness. By the way, Pacers defense is much improved, currently ranking #8 in terms of defensive efficiency.

I would do anything in the world to get this trade some how done. Granger is exactly what we need. A legit scorer who can stroke it and most importantly CREATE HIS OWN SHOT. Young would provide some athleticism and defense and could be a great back up.

Any one have KOC #, call it NOW! JAZZ would be a top 2 team in the west with that lineup

Indiana trades their best player for a worse player who's making more money? They'll be all over that!

This is one of those old school trade ideas where we ship out a Chevy Cavalier with a Schwinn 10 Speed hanging out the trunk and a half a keg of Bud Lite Lime strapped to the roof in exchange for a Yacht.

I would imagine that if this deal would be possible Hayward would have to be sent to Indiana. He is a piece that they could really like in that he would help get butts in the seats for the Pacers which is one of the major areas of need.

This trade is awesome. I hope KOC's phone call doesn't end with getting hung up on, but who knows. The other teams might be down for this.

I would do anything in the world to get this trade some how done. Granger is exactly what we need. A legit scorer who can stroke it and most importantly CREATE HIS OWN SHOT. Young would provide some athleticism and defense and could be a great back up.

Any one have KOC #, call it NOW! JAZZ would be a top 2 team in the west with that lineup

Flagged for innuendo.