What's new

Utah Jazz 2017/2018 MVP

JimLes

20160119__Tim-Connellyp1-1.jpg

Tyler Lydon has played 2 minutes this entire season. He did not register an entry in any statistical category.

Donovan Mitchell has more points since this Tuesday than Trey Lyles since the season started.

That's why you never draft need. They probably passed on Mitchell because they have Gary Harris and Jamal Murray.

Well they did get Lyles..and could have also potentially drafted Kuzma..but yeah the did us a solid (with Gobert and DM), so I won't try to rub it in too hard.

Well they did get Lyles.

"Donovan Mitchell has more points since this Tuesday than Trey Lyles since the season started."

I get that you're suggesting that we did indeed send two steaming piles of manure their way instead of one, but that difference is purely quantitative.

"Donovan Mitchell has more points since this Tuesday than Trey Lyles since the season started."
I get that you're suggesting that we did indeed send two steaming piles of manure their way instead of one, but that difference is purely quantitative.

If Lyles would get a wake up call and start working hard he might turn out to be a serviceable role player. But yeah obviously Denver made a bad decision, but I wouldn't look the gift horse in the mouth, because I would be happy for them to keep giving us trades that work out in our favor for the future.

If Lyles would get a wake up call and start working hard he might turn out to be a serviceable role player.

About as likely as Joe Ingles getting a wake up call and becoming super athletic. You're born with certain things, including work ethic. Sure, coaches are there partly to motivate players, but when a guy is intrinsically motivated like DM45, that's something else.

DL obtained DM by trading two supposed stretch fours in Lyles and Lydon. Then with the same money both of those guys cost, he went out and signed a different stretch four (Jerebko) who’s better than both of them.