What's new

Utah Jazz 2017-2018 Wet Blanket Thread

Jazz Spazz

Inconceivable
Staff member
Thread rules: (can check 2 or more)

1- Only post here if you think the Jazz will win 40 or less games this season. (this post excluded)

2- Keep all hype and hope type posts in another thread, only "realistic" thoughts and ideas welcome.

3- Prepare for the season by reading the following book series for inspiration.

A_Series_of_Unfortunate_Events_TV_titlecard.jpg

hpsorcstone.jpg

4- Take pride in being right over giving hope.

5- You think "misery loves company" is a way of life.

6- Your post will in some way cast shade on something good relating to the Jazz players, coaching staff, front office, or fans.

Thanks, bye.

DL relies way too heavily on quantitative analysis, and we will learn this first hand when Rubio is average defensively and doesn't help us win.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I predict that at one time or another there will be people saying, "(insert player name here) sucks!" about each of our new acquisitions (with the possible exception of Mitchell) and then later a lot of the same people will admit they were wrong and the player just needed time to learn the system, get used to their teammates, etc.

The same will be said of a few of our returning players. Hopefully the "I was wrong" part will be applicable in the end but in one or two cases it may not.

I don't know how the Jazz will do this year. I can't say I am a pessimist or an optimist because technically glasses are always full (1/2 water - 1/2 air).

But for those of you who want to focus on the water... Donovan Mitchell is just a rookie and we probably can't expect domination this year.