What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Yes, yes it is. And it’s a shell of its former glory this year.

Thanks to those covering. 18/19 is about survival. Not Jazzfanz
8Fww.gif

We can’t overlook anyone.

Need to beat the Cavs tonight.

And the Spurs are at the Wolves, the Dubs play at the Clips and the Pels play at the Blazers so some Western teams will lose regardless. Hopefully it’s the Wolves, Dubs, and Pels who win.

Utah is now #5 on ESPN's BPI. They need to keep piling up Ws.
Today's #12 NOP will make the playoffs. They lost a lot of close games and #3 offense in the league.
Come playoff time 8th seed in West will have 49 wins. One of SAS/LAL will not make it.

Just 2 games from the 3rd spot after the Thunder loss (and Utah's 5th win in a row and 7th in the last 8 games despite the injuries). It's almost like having an easier schedule would be conducive to more wins. Crazy to think after all that nonsense up until a couple weeks ago, right?

Anyway, the Jazz still have the 2nd easiest remaining schedule in the league, with the closest WC team sitting at the 8th spot (Clippers), and several playoff contenders in the top-10 in terms of strength. Things are looking pretty good at this point, as expected (by some of us, at least).

Why am I suddenly not scared of OKC? Every time I've watched them this year I've wondered how long Paul George could stand watching Westbrook shoot 25% while shooting 30 times. Last night PG disappeared. Wasn't even an offensive factor in the last 6 minutes + OT.

I never thought I'd see teams double off of Westbrook, but that's exactly what LA did last night.