What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

I'm cool with the standings right now, let's just start the playoffs

I think the 3 seed is still realistic, although the margin for error is pretty slim. If the Jazz can beat OKC twice, then there's only a 3 game gap to make up. With the difference in schedule strength that's not insane.

It's time to fire up that bar in back of the bus and get the good vibes flowing. It was tough this time of year last time around, but now it's looking pretty good. Dante is back soon, Ricky is going off on his annual post-all-star-break run, Donovan and Rudy are Donovan and Rudy. What's not to like?

Was bummed to see that the Blazers beat the warriors. But then I saw the house of highlights Instagram video where Collins yells “**** you hoe” in Klay’s ear as they walk up the court.

I’m not bummed at all anymore. 100% worth it lmfao.

It's hard to hate the Blazers. Never thought I would say that. . .

The churro is cursed. That is the last thing we need. If we opened game threads with actual Jazz music legends (Like Dizzy Gillespie) we would be unstoppable.
What has the churro ever done for us other than dash our hopes and dreams? **** the damn churro. I denounce the churro. We don’t need no ****ing churro when you have Gobert, DM, and Ingles. You guys can ride the churro for all I care, idiots!!

What has the churro ever done for us other than dash our hopes and dreams? **** the damn churro. I denounce the churro. We don’t need no ****ing churro when you have Gobert, DM, and Ingles. You guys can ride the churro for all I care, idiots!!

PREACH, Brother!!!!!

O, ye doubters.

images