What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

Brogdon would be huge for this team.

Can we renounce Rubio and opt out of Favors with the intent on re-signing him, sign Brogdon to 4/75, and then re-sign Faves at something like 3/40?

Can we renounce Rubio and opt out of Favors with the intent on re-signing him, sign Brogdon to 4/75, and then re-sign Faves at something like 3/40?

Renounce Rubio? He’s a free agent. Let him walk.

I don't think we can get brogdon at that price

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

https://stats.nba.com/impact/advanc...=203507&TeamID=1610612749&VsTeamID=1610612749

Brogdan almost gets better when Giannis is off the court too, that is not something I expected when looking into his impact stats, and a lot of his bench teammates TS%s increase with Giannis off/Brogdan on so he's making the bench unit better. You can also play him in a 3 guard lineup with Mitchell/Exum too which is something you can't do with Rubio/Mitchell/Exum, and the obvious fit with him and Mitchell in the starting unit would be fantastic, and he's a guard who can get the ball to Gobert in a PnR too.

He's not going to be available unfortunately but the more I look into Brogdan the more I wish he was a UFA instead of a RFA. Bucks are going to lock him up for the rest of his prime and I think he's an ideal 3rd option guy who the Bucks could have the luxury of playing as the 4th guy with Bledsoe/Middleton/Giannis all there.

Let’s say 16-4 gets us the 3 seed.

upload_2019-3-2_23-47-41.png

This may be tougher than I’ve thought. 10 road games in here. On top of that we have the Thunder, Lakers, Nuggets, and Kings at home. Charlotte too who will be desperate for a playoff spot.

This is tougher than I thought. One game at a time. We almost have to win the next 3.