What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

With a Spurs win at Boston, we are now 0.5 game out of 8th and 0.5 game out of 5th. We also now have a better record than the Celtics lulz

I’m just really hoping to not see HOU or GSW until the WCF. OKC as well if Dios is feeling merciful

Reactions: RJF
The Spurs are 35-8 when LaMarcus Aldridge scores at least 20 points and 8-1 when he scores 30. Hold him under 20? The Spurs are 7-22. He's shooting 56.3 from the floor in wins and 44 percent in losses. Want to guess where playoff foes' defensive game plans will focus?

Sheesh, Portland's remaining schedule looks tougher than it did a few weeks ago. Hopefully they can lose to the Nuggets twice, Hawks, and maybe one more team so we can catch them.

D'Angelo hero ball costing Brooklyn the lead
On the other hand he has 30, 7 and 7 on efficient shooting against a pretty good back court for the blazers on their court.
Heading into overtime now

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Spurs are 35-8 when LaMarcus Aldridge scores at least 20 points and 8-1 when he scores 30. Hold him under 20? The Spurs are 7-22. He's shooting 56.3 from the floor in wins and 44 percent in losses. Want to guess where playoff foes' defensive game plans will focus?
dude, copying-and-pasting without acknowledging the original writer is universally bad taste.

On the other hand he has 30, 7 and 7 on efficient shooting against a pretty good back court for the blazers on their court.
Heading into overtime now

Double overtime.
D-lo with 39 now.

Will be checking the final score first thing when 8 wake up tomorrow.