What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

The Thunder are falling apart, they've now lost 7 of their last 9 games. Billy Donovan's going to get fired after the season.

He is the living personification of someone with more balls than brains.
If he could be harnessed with some really stable and strong personalities around (Pop and Duncan, Phil and Kobe, etc.) he could be your Artest or Rodman on mega steroids. He doesn’t have an opportunity like that, though. He’s got Billy Donovan and Paul George.

Man I hope OKC stays in 8th but rights the ship for the playoffs. Just hammer GSW. Hope we see Mr triple double and Pushoff P show up.

Now if we can just get the Rockets into that part of the bracket

I actually admire more about Westbrook than guys like Dwight Howard, KAT, McGrady, Booker, etc. I think you can win with Westbrook if the situation is right because of his passion, but I don’t think you can have any genuine success with any of those other guys.

If he could be harnessed with some really stable and strong personalities around (Pop and Duncan, Phil and Kobe, etc.) he could be your Artest or Rodman on mega steroids. He doesn’t have an opportunity like that, though. He’s got Billy Donovan and Paul George.

Having grown up in Detroit in the 80's, just the thought of Rodman in his heyday makes me stoked. He was pretty chill as a Piston at first.

I was at the game where Jordan made the shot over Russell and Rodman came over to the sideline, ripped off his shirt and started flexing and a fan 2 rows up threw a big big gulp and it exploded all over him. I was about 10 rows up and saw it perfectly. Rodman looked pissed for a split second then went crazy celebrating, throwing his arms and jumping around like a freak. That Jazz fan deserves a medal.

Last edited:
Pop just got tossed.

Give SAC. a lot of credit. They were eliminated from the playoffs less than 24 hours ago and they're out there playing hard at SAS

I actually admire more about Westbrook than guys like Dwight Howard, KAT, McGrady, Booker, etc. I think you can win with Westbrook if the situation is right because of his passion, but I don’t think you can have any genuine success with any of those other guys.
Dwight Howard went to the finals though surrounded by nothing but role players.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Both SA and OKC losing at home. Now likely to finish no lower than 6th (just need to go 4-2). Next someone is going to tell me Duke lost.

Now we just need the Clippers to lose at home for a perfect day.

For you Caruso fans, he had a helluva game as the Laker backups won over the Pelican backups. He's on a 2-way, so I think that would make him an unrestricted free agent, right? How much should the Jazz throw at him?

Both SA and OKC losing at home. Now likely to finish no lower than 6th (just need to go 4-2). Next someone is going to tell me Duke lost.

Now we just need the Clippers to lose at home for a perfect day.

For you Caruso fans, he had a helluva game as the Laker backups won over the Pelican backups. He's on a 2-way, so I think that would make him an unrestricted free agent, right? How much should the Jazz throw at him?
How much of Dante’s contract can be allotted to Caruso by invoking the ded player exception policy?

At what point do people decide that, just maybe, the freaking Thunder don't deserve 2 All-NBA slots? Westbrook needs to be snubbed.

So much for Charlotte being tired on a back-to-back. They were able to rest all their starters in the 4th quarter as they got humiliated vs. GS.
Denver lost at home to Washington. C'mon Memphis!