What's new

Utah Jazz 2018-19 Championship Bus CHOO CHOO

I think I'm the only one who found fury road boring. I actually fell asleep. I also found it funny that mad Max really didn't mean anything to the outcome. It's like Indy in raiders. Take him out and you get basically the same result.

I think I'm the only one who found fury road boring. I actually fell asleep. I also found it funny that mad Max really didn't mean anything to the outcome. It's like Indy in raiders. Take him out and you get basically the same result.

Bad things happen to Marion if Indy isn't there.

I dont think there is any chance that the women escape without max helping them

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Bad things happen to Marion if Indy isn't there.
Yeah but they open the thing with Hitler if Indy isn't there. Save Marion, fail to stop the nazis.

I agree about Mad Max's role. Should've been called Furiosa. Awesome movie nonetheless.

I agree about Mad Max's role. Should've been called Furiosa. Awesome movie nonetheless.
Most impressive is how little CGI they used. They spent a **** load of money on vehicles and explosions. Used acrobats and **** too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So if we manage to beat portland we get the warriors in the second round.

Wonderful...NOT.

Should get the 6th seed go vs denver and then take on the rockets?

Yea i dont want this houston game.

The nba is going to try push harden big time. Sucks...******...wouldnt be surprised by an early bounce r1 after such a great season.