What's new

Utah Jazz (5-6) vs Miami Heat (5-6) Tonight! 11/10/20117 7pm MST

Ron Mexico

Contributor
Jazz are ready to turn things around. They are back home and motivated. After getting some good practice in and some good rest they got this.

Ill put my good luck game threads on the line for this one. My game threads are 4-0 this year and about to be 5-0. Jazz are undefeated when I make a thread, so this ones another W.

wkaau.jpg

I dont have much time for more of a game thread, but a big one isnt needed for this game. We just need to get back to work and get back to .500 basketball.

I have a feeling we are going to make it rain from 3 tonight.

Key Matchup? Goran Dragic vs Ricky Rubio

Both PGs are their teams leading scorers. Rubio started hot and then has been ice cold for 3 games. We need him to get back on track for us to win.

Making it rain has not been the Jazz problem, they are ranked 15th in the league in 3pt attempts per game, last season they were ranked 17th. But getting the rain in the bucket they kind of struggle with...last year the Jazz were ranked 9th with a 3pt% of .372 so far this season they are ranked 19th with .351 3pt%.

Lets hope they start making more.

Rudy versus Whiteside...

Who ends the night with more:
Points?
Rebounds?
Blocks?

I am tempted to say Whiteside on all of them because the Jazz seemed soulless the last two games. But Rudy gets himself up for big match ups, and I still believe in Rudy and Quin.

Interesting to compare the two players stats. Whitefish scores more but Rudy has a higher offensive rating.

http://bkref.com/tiny/yY32t

Last edited:
This game marks the beginning of the Jazz's march to the 2017-18 NBA Finals. Get on board before the hype train leaves the station!

If we lose two of the next three, that's bad. Really bad. I don't think Rudy and Joe and Co. will let that happen.

We better win because I miss the threads with comments from the losing team's forum.

Warning. If anybody who streams games wants to listen to Miami TV crew be prepare for ear bleed. That "Kaboom" dude is one of the worst in NBA.

If we can get Dragic in foul trouble it will be tough for them to beat us. Tyler Johnson is a chucker.