What's new

Utah Jazz @ Atlanta Pigeons- 5:30 MST

This is a game you can't lose. Cool. At least it was fun.

Was Korver or Ingles open? Did Donovan knew there was a bunch of time left on the clock?

Korver at least looked definitely open, but making that pass with that little time on the clock was likely very risky.

It's been solidly proven at this point: Q is full-on ride or die with Jae.
This is heresy coming from me, but that's a mistake. Sometimes you just play the better player or at least the guy that has it going (a lot) more.

Or play Favors over Gobert who didn't have the best game.

I’m too lazy to look this up but maybe someone knows the answer to this...

When was the last time that the 1 through 8 seeds in the Western conference were this close to one another. Maybe it’s my memory, but I don’t remember a season ever being quite like this. Even GS and Denver are not that far away. Seedings are literally changing from one game to the next...

Dfav subbed out for Jae?

Fair-Welldocumented-Frilledlizard-size-restricted.gif

Korver 1-4 FT. Ouch. Missed one on purpose so basically 2-4. And he was 2-7 FG.

I’m too lazy to look this up but maybe someone knows the answer to this...

When was the last time that the 1 through 8 seeds in the Western conference were this close to one another. Maybe it’s my memory, but I don’t remember a season ever being quite like this. Even GS and Denver are not that far away. Seedings are literally changing from one game to the next...
I think it was last season

I too was pissed when Favors went off the court. I get not playing him and Gobert together all the time, but on nights like this it seems like madness if you don't, especially when you start both of them together.

That being said while I'm not a fan of this loss, one of these losses was bound to happen sometime. The Hawks aren't terrible (not great, but they have some decent wins at home, like the Nuggets/Thunder/Spurs), and it was a back to back on the road.

It's a team option, isn't it?
You know Lindsey ain't going to do a damn thing in free agency. In Utah, it's keep your cushy job. So you go with the safest moves. Lindsey is going to re-sign Rubio, keep Favors and Neto, draft some old white guy who has little upside, and ride Donovan and Rudy to another 48-50 win season. And rinse and repeat.

Having John Dorsey in my life has really shown me how much DL has been ****ing the dog.

Royce at the 4 would have been better than Crowder down the stretch too. Not sure why Crowder gets so much leeway even when he's playing terribly.
I dont see him as a long term piece. Seems to have everyone fooled though, Jazz love the sentimental ****.