What's new

Utah Jazz former player updates-How are our bro's doing?!

Here is from the Australian a blub about Kidd:
"Stanton Kidd came up huge with a couple of threes for eight points while Mitch McCarron added seven points and captain Chris Goulding five to end up winning by 13 and move percentage ahead of Cairns again at 11-9 in third position. Kidd produced a performance suggesting he could be a difference-maker standing in for Casey Prather with 21 points and five rebounds including hitting 5/8 from deep."

Brace yourselves... Jazz and utahjazzz about to resurface.
Brace-Yourselves-X-is-Coming.jpg

Exum having the game of his life right now leading a big comeback vs Minn. Has 12 points in the first 3 minutes of the 4th quarter and 28 in the game

wat

As a huge Exum homer(and hater) I'm super stoked for him.

awesome for Ex Wasn't gonna happen here so hopefully a win win Now they just have to convince someone to take Sexton, he's dumb trash.

Those half floater/half layup things Dante shoots still infuriate me even though he's not even on the team anymore lol. I think he can get a step closer to the rim and just shoot a standard layup off the glass.

off topic a bit, but im watching rubio.....he still iffy on the shot.

also, watching ayton defend the paint right now makes me appreciate gobert even more.

ayton can't stop pulling his arms down to challenge the ball. hahah.

Lol Dante feelin himself but his handles are still suspect and he got stripped. Nice to see him on a rebuilding team where he can do whatever he wants though

yes, **** snyder and the jazz. Tbh Dante should have left 2, 3 years ago