What's new

Utah Jazz games will be able to be watched "by everyone."

This place is hard to understand sometimes as someone not from Utah
True enough. The predominant church here (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) has a weekend of meetings twice a year called General Conference. 1st weekend of April and October. If games were on KSL, the station that covers General Conference, there might be a conflict with Jazz games.

True enough. The predominant church here (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) has a weekend of meetings twice a year called General Conference. 1st weekend of April and October. If games were on KSL, the station that covers General Conference, there might be a conflict with Jazz games.
It use to interrupt the final four Saturday games. My god I would get so pissed off.

I'm thrilled. If they can give me an option that's cheaper than League Pass I'm in. I only use it to watch Jazz games anyway. That said League Pass is not a bad deal price wise...though their software leaves a lot to be desired.

Pretty sure they show it on KBYU and stream it online too, seems like that would be a weak reason to bump.

Now if we strike a deal with KBYU, then it’s fair to be concerned
If they partner with BYUtv I'm still illegally streaming but off the opposing teams stream. Keep that whacky crap away from my sports viewing pleasure.

If they partner with BYUtv I'm still illegally streaming but off the opposing teams stream. Keep that whacky crap away from my sports viewing pleasure.
:rolleyes:

Somewhat related, but I'd love if they cut down halftime by like 5 minutes and actually started the games when they say they are going to start. That would save about 15 minutes.
As it stands halftime isn't even long enough to clear the line at the beer stand when you actually go to a game. I say double it!

I'm kidding