What's new

Utah Jazz Graphics

BayAreaJazzFan

Hello JazzFanz,

Long time lurker here. I just recently decided to brush off my Photoshop and start making some sports related graphics again. Started with the Gordon game winner, and I'll post whatever else I make. I will also be taking requests in this thread if anyone is interested. =]

GordonHaywardCavs.png

Last edited:
Hello JazzFanz,

Long time lurker here. I just recently decided to brush off my Photoshop and start making some sports related graphics again. Started with the Gordon game winner, and I'll post whatever else I make. I will also be taking requests in this thread if anyone is interested. =]

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10027420/GFX/Jazz/GordonHaywardCavs.png

Nice one. Like the coloration of the two players and the shot clock. Great concept.
Hey, where do you live? I grew up in Concord.

As for suggestions maybe some kind of split screen. One with Quin Snyder in one of his famous stares. Maybe catch another coach or player with hands on top of his head or falling back like Snyder has killed him with that deathly gaze.

Could you photoshop Eatons face onto this chick so it looks like he has a mini-me? That would be sweet.
-
mark-eaton.jpg

Can you do something with an image of Steve Brown? Maybe make the crowd around him sepia and make him even more brown and throw in one of his signature quotes for good measure?

Could you find a way to incorporate Trey's image that he sent out this summer with his game winning shot?

I would really like that.

I got a bit lazy with these earlier since there just weren't a whole lot of high quality photos around of all the young guys, but there's a ton now. I had one of Trey after his game winner, unsure which one is best.

Colorized Trey, BW everything else
TreyBurkeKnicks.png

Colorized Trey, Colorized JR
TreyBurkeKnicks2.png

Colorized Trey, Faded JR
TreyBurkeKnicks3.png