What's new

Utah jazz Green-out!!!

Jbradshaw

Jazz vs suns tomorrow night will be a green out! T -shirts will be given away to all 19,911 fans! The team is also wearing the green uniforms! Should be a fun basketball game! Please attend and spread the word!

Jazz vs suns tomorrow night will be a green out! T -shirts will be given away to all 19,911 fans! The team is also wearing the green uniforms! Should be a fun basketball game! Please attend and spread the word!

Pretty cool.... i am actually excite
Plus it seems like forever since the last game.

I didn't work all weekend I would attend

It'd be really cool if 19,911 fans actually showed up!

Wow.. Kentucky's arena holds (and fills every game) almost 4, 000 more than ESA??

tells you how big Rupp Arena must be (it would be the highest capacity stadium in the NBA), ESA has the 7th largest seating capacity in the NBA, so it's by no means small for nba standards.

Wikipedia even says it is the biggest arena in the country build specifically for basketball. so, yeah.

Looks better than the dark blue..[.]
It really doesn't, though. We are just more accustomed/tired of the blue ones. While I enjoy the variety the green ones bring and that they seem more, I don't know, "fresh", they also somehow accomplish a little dull and a little over-the-top at the same time [not a big fan of pairing both dark colors together like they do].

Like I said in another thread, make the primary colors dark violet and GOLD with green being a secondary. Make the primary away jerseys have gold side-panels with white and green trim (in a similar format to the primary road uniforms). Have the secondary jersey be similar to the 2010 throwbacks (the current shade of green, gold instead of yellow, maybe just a TOUCH of violet in there). Home uniforms basically the same as now but with a modified palette of colors.

Learn something new everyday. I thought it was a flower with a habit of shrinking... gotta re-think life tbpfhwy.