What's new

Utah Jazz @ Indiana Pacers 2/24 5:30PM MST

No pressure on the guy though...

Hope no one hangs themselves tomorrow when Harris has 5 pts 2 ast in this game. I hope he pans out, but he's no Deron Williams.

If you've watched any of Deron Williams' games since coming back from missing time with the wrist injury, Deron Williams is no Deron Williams.

This is a weird game for Jazz fans cause we want the Jazz to win but if the Pacers lose in theory it helps the Nets get closer to the playoffs and we don't get a lottery pick. Never the less I want the Jazz to win.

This is a weird game for Jazz fans cause we want the Jazz to win but if the Pacers lose in theory it helps the Nets get closer to the playoffs and we don't get a lottery pick. Never the less I want the Jazz to win.

heh? I am confused.

ah you were close...

actually this game is an ideal one for us to lose...

keeps both us and the nets further from the playoffs!

lose this one for the org. boys! you can do eet.

so now it just means we have to hope everybody loses?

It's been too long since we won a game. Let's get it done tonight boys...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hC3XrZviBw

Hope no one hangs themselves tomorrow when Harris has 5 pts 2 ast in this game. I hope he pans out, but he's no Deron Williams.

If he can do better than 5-13 with fewer than 5 turnovers and hold Colison to less than 35 points I think I will be satisfied.

ANYONE KNOW if theres a website or something I can stream this game live?!?!?! thanks!!! please im a college student who doesnt have channel :(

Holy Jesus, 2 minutes in, and I already respect Harris.

That 2nd possession with Harris out there already showed him running our sets. And obviously that first drive showed exactly what his speed can do for us