What's new

Utah Jazz @ Miami Heat - 11/12/15 - 5:30pm ROOT

Then we went to Burks and he got his **** blocked by Chris Bosh.

So what are you going to complain about now? Both where good plays, they just missed the shots.

Well you didn't account for the loss of momentum. Plus, Favors should have been the second person after Burks to have a go at it.

Well you didn't account for the loss of momentum. Plus, Favors should have been the second person after Burks to have a go at it.

Crying because of hindsight? It was an open shot, he took it. You want Hayward to pass up open shots? If Burks got that shot, I would want Burks to take it.

Uhh, why where the Jazz in the game? Because Hayward kept it close in the 1st half with 16 points.

First half definitely belonged to Hayward, second half has been Burks half....seems something more to be happy about than to argue about

Where you not here last year? People where litteraly praising Hayward for the same shots last year in clutch time when he was making them. He is a little off and he missed it. It happens. The ridiculousness of saying "OMG Hayward missed a shot stop shooting, is ridiculously short sighted and short term memory".

Can you not read? I'm not saying Hayward should stop shooting. I am saying dribbling out the clock, then settling on a contested fadeaway is a bad shot. Just because he made that specific shot twice last year in clutch situations doesn't mean a contested fadeaway is suddenly a high percentage shot that should be our first option on offense down the stretch.

Holy ****, some of you "Jazz fans" are insufferably retarded.

I guarantee I can pull up post of people going crazy as Hayward hit step back jumpers and praising the fact that he found a "go to shot". Guess what, when you have a shot, you will miss it sometimes, it happens.

Crying because of hindsight? It was an open shot, he took it. You want Hayward to pass up open shots? If Burks got that shot, I would want Burks to take it.

Dude you don't have a person that has been shooting ****ty all of the second half take the shot. And I'm not even saying Hayward had a bad game as he played decent defense. Stop riding Hayward's ****.

Haywird is not a scorer... This guy was...

Plum-Kick.gif

What about Burks turning the ball over at 2:30 when we were down 3 by making a bad pass? That led directly to Bosh being fouled and stop momentum? Did everyone here cry about that too?

Holy ****, some of you "Jazz fans" are insufferably retarded.

I guarantee I can pull up post of people going crazy as Hayward hit step back jumpers and praising the fact that he found a "go to shot". Guess what, when you have a shot, you will miss it sometimes, it happens.

You realize a guy can have a off game and still be a very good player, right? I don't see any trade suggestions. Calm down bro.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Uhh, why where the Jazz in the game? Because Hayward kept it close in the 1st half with 16 points.

Hayward was also not dribbling out the shot clock and taking stupid fadeaway contested shots in the 1st half.

Try to keep up.