What's new

Utah Jazz offseason target:Matthew Dellavedova

mellow

The only man on the court that could stop Lebron from scoring in the fourth quarter last night.

And he is from Australia....

He is a restricted free agent in July. Maybe the Jazz should overpay a little to buy him out of Cleveland eh?

I don't hate this idea

He's a tough guy. Young enough to grow with everybody. Good back-up. Can get hot (as last night demonstrated).

We won't even think about signing him as long as we have both Trey and Exum.

I'm good. He'll likely get paid more than he's worth because if the lebron role player bump. If he's dirt cheap then whatever but if we are bringing in a trey replacement I'd rather have it be a veteran. I think lebron likes him so as acting GM he'll prolly match anything.

I'm good. He'll likely get paid more than he's worth because if the lebron role player bump. If he's dirt cheap then whatever but if we are bringing in a trey replacement I'd rather have it be a veteran. I think lebron likes him so as acting GM he'll prolly match anything.

He will be 25 before next season starts. This really should be his prime basketball years so I think he has played enough combining NBA, college, and his national team duties to be considered a vet now. But, being a restricted free agent we would probably really have to overpay for him.

He's a tough guy. Young enough to grow with everybody. Good back-up. Can get hot (as last night demonstrated).

We won't even think about signing him as long as we have both Trey and Exum.
This
He plays with Lebron....
Good point doe

I prefer Burke to Dellavadova. The king has made more than a few role players look great. They aren't nearly as good when they aren't with him. I think it'd be a lateral move at best.

I like our Aussies but lets just slow down a bit.

Karl Malone does not want the guy that started in front of Exum on the Australian team. Karl Malone don't think Mr. Delly-Duvet he gonna want to play behind them young guns, like Dante. Karl Malone knows best. Karl Malone said draft Gregory Osterman. Karl Malone made a good choice. Karl Malone saw Mr. Greg beatin' up Timothey Dunkerman at Rocky Mountain Review.

Overall, Karl Malone knows best. Listen.

Karl Malone does not want the guy that started in front of Exum on the Australian team. Karl Malone don't think Mr. Delly-Duvet he gonna want to play behind them young guns, like Dante. Karl Malone knows best. Karl Malone said draft Gregory Osterman. Karl Malone made a good choice. Karl Malone saw Mr. Greg beatin' up Timothey Dunkerman at Rocky Mountain Review.

Overall, Karl Malone knows best. Listen.

You're over doing the Karl Malone drops. Back of a tad and it will be more believable.

I was disappointed when the Jazz didn't sign him as undrafted rookie free agent three years ago. He would be a decent backup. I think he is the all time leading scorer at St. Marys Patty Mills college.