What's new

Utah Jazz @ Oklahoma City Thunders

I didn't get to watch any of the game, but checking the result from my phone is pretty much what I expected going into tonight

Would have been an epic win after playing last night. Glad Lyles bounced back. Not at all surprised with Withey's play and I think he's going to get more minutes if Gobert continues this. And props to Burke for getting shots off at will and converting in only 12 minutes.

Finally, Mack wasn't great offensively but he did contain Westbrook to some degree.

Let's see. . . our scored by 4 points in the first and fourth quarters combined, but our scored by 18 during the second and third quarters combined. . . seems this scene has played before.

Glad to see Withey do well and get some playing time, and good for Burke to get in and score some. Hope it helps raise both their trade value this offseason.

Let's see. . . our scored by 4 points in the first and fourth quarters combined, but our scored by 18 during the second and third quarters combined. . . seems this scene has played before.

Glad to see Withey do well and get some playing time, and good for Burke to get in and score some. Hope it helps raise both their trade value this offseason.

No Jazz player was a + last night when they were on the floor. That is a butt kicking.