What's new

Utah Jazz players in NBA 2k11

Nice pic prodigy!

I'm going to be buying 2k11 after a few years of not buying basketball games. Should be fun with the new players and unis.

I heard that the 96-98 Utah Jazz roster will be recreated for the game. It'll be fun to play as Stockton and Malone

EA sucks. They still look and feel like they're iceskating.

I really am still waiting for a game that really puts the attitude of the players/coaches on display. It would be sweet to see Kobe complain at the refs swinging his fist, Deron pouting for a few seconds while staring down the refs from his backside (when will he ever get respect? LOL...) , Jerry making a C with his hand, Phil sitting on his throne, and Manu flopping... Ok, well we can do without all the flopping. The player animations in all the games I've seen are improving but have a long way to go. Boozer doesn't have the same animation that Lebron in real life.

they've done really well with free throw shooting rituals and the way their shot looks. But I'm really wanting a game that looks and feels real. Personally, I could care less about the extra crap that they put into these games, like the dunk contests and 3 point shooting contests etc... Just give me a game that feels real.

This is what I'm talking about:

no+guts.jpg

NBA 2K11 is about as real as it gets. This year, you can select "Rape Mode" when you play as the Lakers visiting Denver. Just remember, AS SOON AS THE GAME ENDS, hold all three kick buttons until you see a bottle of Hypnotiq appear on the screen. You will be prompted to enter this password: EAGLECO.