What's new

Utah Jazz @ Portland Bushwhackers, 8:30PM Mountain on ESPN

Why is Rubio shooting so much???
Portland is giving him these shots. Just like the first part of the season when we were losing so much and having Richard shooting the majority of shots.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

they're going to have 50 points in the first quarter

Just pack it up after the first quarter

CJ with 20 points in the first quarter LOL. At least we all wont have to watch the game

I'm actually excited I can turn the game off at the half and do something better.

By losing by 30 tonight

We're +1 in the quarter. We only need 18 more quarters to win the game

#ShadTheEternalOptimist

When was the last time the Jazz went on a 26-6 run? It's probably been at least 25 years

This game is proof of why we should trade Rubio. His inability to shoot just shuts down our offense. The problem is exacerbated with O'neale on the floor as well.

I think Rubio is actually playing okay, but he was definitely yanked for that last shot. Niang had an island all by himself in the corner, Rubio didn't even look at him.

this game will definitely be the lowest watched game for Utah. Everyones going to turn it off at the half

I think Rubio is actually playing okay, but he was definitely yanked for that last shot. Niang had an island all by himself in the corner, Rubio didn't even look at him.
All the defenders sag like 5 feet of him, making it so we can't penetrate the lane for an assist or basket. Once he was benched our offense came back.