What's new

Utah Jazz Pre-Season Games Official Thread

I don't understand the mindset of anyone who would report a post, unless it's like racist or something. Buncha baby back bitches around here.

There is a lot of thin skin around here. Way to much imo.

I don't understand the mindset of anyone who would report a post. Period.
I have reported a grand total of 1 post in my JFC career, and it was actually a few weeks ago. It was someone who called someone a pedophile, or something. It was more about the fact that it was knowledgeofmine, who is ncoloradojazz, and with the no tolerance rule, or whatever, of alts, I thought it needed more attention, but it took like 3 years to get that guy banned the first time.

I have reported a grand total of 1 post in my JFC career, and it was actually a few weeks ago. It was someone who called someone a pedophile, or something. It was more about the fact that it was knowledgeofmine, who is ncoloradojazz, and with the no tolerance rule, or whatever, of alts, I thought it needed more attention, but it took like 3 years to get that guy banned the first time.

I can buy that. Reporting a post simply to spite a guy like that makes sense.

well then, be the change you wish to see in the world

You don’t offend me. And you don’t know how I vote on the reports received.

But ok, I’m thin skinned. That’s fine.

One time I got a fract for reporting a bunch of posts. Wasn’t against the rules of course, but it annoyed certain people.

I was unaware that at the time, it made a separate thread in the mod forum for each one.

That was a solid, unintentional troll.

Mods still suck.

You know what else sucks? The ignore button. OL blocked me because he’s a basic bitch.

MODERATORS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO IGNORE PEOPLE, IT INSINUATES A LEVEL OF BIAS AT THE BEGINNING.