What's new

Utah Jazz Rituals Video - Yep I like it.

Have to admit I like this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdi82dXq7yQ

Love that video.
Makes me feel good inside, puts a smile on my face and gives me goosebumps.

I miss the salute. I miss the rudy that I fell in love with last season.

I want Rudy to be Rudy again. Sucks that he spent too much effort in the offseason not getting better with the French team and then got hurt.

Take the league by storm again Stifle Tower. Show the world that elite defense can win and compete. Be the effing star that the Jazz so desperately need.

I want Rudy to be Rudy again. Sucks that he spent too much effort in the offseason not getting better with the French team and then got hurt.

Take the league by storm again Stifle Tower. Show the world that elite defense can win and compete. Be the effing star that the Jazz so desperately need.

this. rudy will play for french team this summer too. i don't want him to play for france....

Rudy is the same player as last year, IDK what everyone is talking about. Teams just scouted him and know to get physical with him.

Rudy is the same player as last year, IDK what everyone is talking about. Teams just scouted him and know to get physical with him.

So last year teams didnt know that they should be physical with a super skinny player who was basically a rookie? Teams are really dumb then. Right when i first saw rudy in a highlight video after we drafted him i was thinking that if i was playing against rudy that i would try to get physical with him right off the bat.