demarcus-cousins11-610x400.jpg

^^^ Tainted Goods

This one's for America
patriot.jpg

LazyD's 3 Keys to the Game:

The Jazz will win.

Fish will get drunk.

Enes Kanter sucks.

Looking or continued progression by Hood, Gobert and Exum. Their development is primary right now.

If the game comes down to the wire, Exum should be allowed to take the final shot. For development purposes :)

It's actually 5 o'clock PST. California is on daylight time currently, so the six o'clock start in the building would be PDT.

MDT (mountain daylight time), which I assume is the vast majority of the posters here currently live under, dictates the start time at seven o'clock.

It's actually 5 o'clock PST. California is on daylight time currently, so the six o'clock start in the building would be PDT.

MDT (mountain daylight time), which I assume is the vast majority of the posters here currently live under, dictates the start time at seven o'clock.

nope. 9 pm ET, 7 pm MT, 6 pm PST

Ömer Aşık lowered DMC's % a lot. Expect Rudy to do this. More effective. Because he will have more PT.

Rudy has most problems with strong low post players, and especially had a bad night last time against DMC. He's not strong enough to hold them off and gives up deep position too easily.

With improved strength and handling, Exum will be great. I can't wait.

Exum just got switched on Cousins in the post and took a charge and forced the TO. Nice!