What's new

Utah jazz sign Josh Christopher on a two way deal.

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Liked him more than Langford. One thing I’ve always liked about Josh when I watch him is he always looks a little irritated (in a good way). I’m hoping he has that dawg in him… we need that guy. I think Key has a little bit of it in a ****-talking way.

Is potter the other two way or Juzang. Juzang looked nice last night so I’d continue with him but Potter should accept his fate and go overseas.

Liked him more than Langford. One thing I’ve always liked about Josh when I watch him is he always looks a little irritated (in a good way). I’m hoping he has that dawg in him… we need that guy. I think Key has a little bit of it in a ****-talking way.

Is potter the other two way or Juzang. Juzang looked nice last night so I’d continue with him but Potter should accept his fate and go overseas.
Teams can hold 3 2-ways now. Langford isnt one of them as far as I know.

Potter and Juzang are the other two ways at the moment.
Potter needs to go… I feel like Omer is the bigger better Potter. I haven’t been all that impressed with Omer either but he made some outside shots last night which was a little promising. Think hes a third big in case of foul trouble only and likely collects a fair amount of DNPs.

Potter needs to go… I feel like Omer is the bigger better Potter. I haven’t been all that impressed with Omer either but he made some outside shots last night which was a little promising. Think hes a third big in case of foul trouble only and likely collects a fair amount of DNPs.
Omer is on a regular deal. Potter did have a double double against the world champs last season.

I don't understand the thinking here. Christopher is a legit nba prospect and Preston isn't.

I don't understand the thinking here. Christopher is a legit nba prospect and Preston isn't.
Preston was taken with third pick in the second round in 2021, Christopher must have been a cancer or really pi$$ed in the chile.

I was a fan of Preston in the '21 draft too. Reminded me of a very, very poor man's LaMelo. Unfortunately he got injured his first year with the Clips. Super crafty with a high bb iq but don't think he has NBA athleticism. If the main goal is to develop Hendricks and Sensabaugh then Preston is the better fit over someone like Christopher.

I haven't time to follow this closely. Are we no longer contractually linked to Josh Christopher?? Would rep for an update on this.

I was a fan of Preston in the '21 draft too. Reminded me of a very, very poor man's LaMelo. Unfortunately he got injured his first year with the Clips. Super crafty with a high bb iq but don't think he has NBA athleticism. If the main goal is to develop Hendricks and Sensabaugh then Preston is the better fit over someone like Christopher.
That's been my theory for the past year. Idk why else you hold onto Micah Potter for so long while never actually giving him NBA minutes.

The 2 way contract is a decent salary now so guys will stay around and it helps build continuity for your team for your actual NBA talent you send down there to prosper