What's new

Utah Jazz' sleazy new sponsor?

idestroyedthetoilet

I understand it's heresy around here to suggest boycotting until they remove them, but seriously, this one is a horrible look that needs to go a.s.a.p.

What were they thinking? Utah is sleazball MLM capital, a scam sponsor will fit in nicely?

Alema Harrington doing slimy commercials for them. Apparently the 1280 Zone boys are peddling the snake oil too. If that's the type of thing they're willing to attach their good name to to make some money...

I should start a business "coaching" people how to ALWAYS WIN!!! at the Roulette table. I mean I have no idea how to win at Roulette, but I won't be playing with my own money so I think it'll work out fine.

I should start a business "coaching" people how to ALWAYS WIN!!! at the Roulette table. I mean I have no idea how to win at Roulette, but I won't be playing with my own money so I think it'll work out fine.
Perhaps Rudy could endorse your business :D

In!

I hate MLM and biz ops so much... I’m glad we are taking their money so that it can be used for something I love. Just no one sign up please... and hopefully the Jazz got paid upfront.

I hate MLM and biz ops so much... I’m glad we are taking their money so that it can be used for something I love. Just no one sign up please... and hopefully the Jazz got paid upfront.
I've probably been the most active poster on the forum for the past 2-3 weeks. It's because I'm now doing day trading.

Thank you, TryDayTrading.com!
And thank you, Utah Jazz!

Alema Harrington doing slimy commercials for them. Apparently the 1280 Zone boys are peddling the snake oil too. If that's the type of thing they're willing to attach their good name to to make some money...

Hans is acting like he has made money doing it. I don't believe him.

I've probably been the most active poster on the forum for the past 2-3 weeks. It's because I'm now doing day trading.

Thank you, TryDayTrading.com!
And thank you, Utah Jazz!

Amazing... would you like to make $25-50k a month and never leave the house? You can get started with as little as 2 weeks training. Our program will help you spot trends that other "AI Technology" and fancy "algorithms" miss. Best part is it takes no money to start!*

*except the money we swipe from you upfront, but it's an investment and tax deductible... don't have the funds... ask your rich uncle please.

Amazing... would you like to make $25-50k a month and never leave the house? You can get started with as little as 2 weeks training. Our program will help you spot trends that other "AI Technology" and fancy "algorithms" miss. Best part is it takes no money to start!*

*except the money we swipe from you upfront, but it's an investment and tax deductible... don't have the funds... ask your rich uncle please.
Sign up for my package that will teach you how to make millions in the stock market! I got so sick of making millions in the stock market that, instead of continuing to put those principles into practice, I wanted to share these secrets with you for $19.95!

Sign up for my package that will teach you how to make millions in the stock market! I got so sick of making millions in the stock market that, instead of continuing to put those principles into practice, I wanted to share these secrets with you for $19.95!

I actually knew a company of engineering and math nerds that had servers across the street from the major exchanges... they had sold algorithms and other data to the big brokers for a bunch of money and were able to complete trades so quickly that they were making money in the trading margins... so as long as there was market activity they made money. They solicited zero dollars from outside investors and were very tight lipped about everything they did... they made tens of millions... drove 20 year old cars and dressed in jeans with holes in them... one of the lessons I learned as a young CPA was that most people with a ton of cash very rarely peacocked it out there and they kept useful info close to the vest.