What's new

Utah Jazz v. LA Clippers 03/31/2012 - 8:30PM Mountain - FSN (UT), PRIME(CA)

Mr. McGibblets

Utah Jazz v. the LA Clippers where the culture of disaster finds a way to continue:

donald-sterling-fat.jpg

original.jpg

donald-sterling-ad.jpg

pb19.jpg

Chauncey-Billups-485x272.jpg

large_BlakeGriffin.jpg

CHI_Del_Negro_Vinny--480x270.jpg

Booya! The Jazz had no energy last night and Shaman Corbin wisely saved Harris to tear up Chris Paul tonight!

Here are some pictures to set the mood!

Utah+Jazz+v+Los+Angeles+Clippers+jw2x7m3Q2zll.jpg

10987282.jpg

(Unfortunately only Millsap seems to do much posterizing against the Clippers!

And last of all, and personally my favorite part, I will be there! This is a mental image of what I am going to do to the Clippers fans tonight!

4gCiJ.jpg

Some music to set the mood. Enjoy.

[video=youtube_share;4nCBpPmOA9Q]https://youtu.be/4nCBpPmOA9Q

Last edited:
Ludacris has a message for you Clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJGST0XNAIg

who the **** cares its obvious corbin doesnt acre.
wasting our time.
giving us hope balling for a couple of games
on a roll than messing everyting up
**** the utah corbins.
i want my utah jazz back

McGib, you are messing with my downstairs mixup right now. I am feeling an emotion than no man has ever make me feel before

780-691-6720 call me for a good time

780-691-6720 call me for a good time

You know you just ended up on the phone list for the Wild Rose Alliance, the Progressive Conservative Party of Alberta, the Social Credit Party of Alberta and the Ku Klux Klan of Alberta? ;)

JimLes, I am more freaked that you'll probably now use that number to track me down, an quell your insatiable lust for relations with minors ;)

JimLes, I am more freaked that you'll probably now use that number to track me down, an quell your insatiable lust for relations with minors ;)

I'll write it on the wall of the bathroom of my local chapter of Alberta Teacher's Association. ;)

I'll write it on the wall of the bathroom of my local chapter of Alberta Teacher's Association. ;)

I will seriously check. I think Im gonna spray paint JimLes somewhere on the University LRT station. Keep your eyes peeled.

article-0-125106B6000005DC-848_306x537.jpg

Oh, and as far as the girl goes, I take the same approach I take to tofu or soy. If you can make it taste like meat, I'll eat it no problem.

article-0-125106B6000005DC-848_306x537.jpg

Oh, and as far as the girl goes, I take the same approach I take to tofu or soy. If you can make it taste like meat, I'll eat it no problem.

Preach!

And Dalamon PM'd me asking for more pics/nudes of her so I'll just go ahead and post some more here. Sorry, no nudes.

jenna-talackova-i11.jpg

470_bc_jenna_talackova_120326.jpg

Jenna-Talackova-urinal4b.jpg