What's new

Utah Jazz vs another team Dyin' for Zion (Bulls) 6 MST

A 21 pick cannot be a bust imo.

Miscalculation, a swing and a miss, a whiff, a wasted opportunity, waste, failure, roster fodder...what would you call it?

I would normally try to be upbeat about it, but im tired of being the nice guy who gets **** on. Im going full Eyore...Jazz probably have to waive Bradley and Grayson this summer just to make a roster spot for Lindsay's next draft bust.

You can expect a 1st round pick to be somewhat serviceable..

can't be serviceable if you don't get time to develop. there's alot of 1st rounders from this draft that have done alot less w/ alot more opportunity. his sample size is entirely too small to judge him but i think it's absurd that he's not with the team tonight but naz is unless quin is trying to send some sort of stupid message. at this rate, i hope they trade him at the draft so he can prove his worth elsewhere; it's been a wasted rookie year.

Jesus if the Bulls performance wasn't bad enough, now they've got a mariachi band on for their half time show.

Remember when the Bulls used to be good? That Jordan guy and Kukoc and Pippen.

I guess they had a few decent years with Rose and Noah.

But they’ve mostly been irrelevant despite being a gigantic market for the past 20 years. Maybe only the Knicks have been so underperforming considering the market size?

Rubio passes up an open 3, misses a forced lay-up inside. Then follows that up with two consecutive turnovers.

imagine spending your sat night at the game tonight as a bulls fan

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz