What's new

Utah Jazz vs Charlotte Hornets 5 PM MST

@Thee jazz fan

@Alfalfa

So.... um... how you guys feeling bout Korver... I mean all he can do is shoot... did it make a difference?

My feelings run deep and hot, he’s the reason we were a 5th seed and not 4th, then however many years later he forces one of my all time favorite jazz men out in Burks, who by the way is ten times the better player.

We didn’t win because of Korver, we won because Gobert, and Mitchell dominated, and Crowder went nuts. Without Korver we still hit 12 threes, shooting what I guess is in the high 30’s % wise.

Look I get it he’s an all time great shooter, and have us a boost, but everytime he hit a three last night with very little room, my mind flashed back to many times he passed up an open three many years ago. He wasn’t thinking about the team then. To make things worse, he’s replacing a guy who did nothing but put the team first.

This is just me, I hold grudges like you wouldn’t believe, and it’s hard to forgive, and IMO what Korver did was unforgivable.

My feelings run deep and hot, he’s the reason we were a 5th seed and not 4th, then however many years later he forces one of my all time favorite jazz men out in Burks, who by the way is ten times the better player.

We didn’t win because of Korver, we won because Gobert, and Mitchell dominated, and Crowder went nuts. Without Korver we still hit 12 threes, shooting what I guess is in the high 30’s % wise.

Look I get it he’s an all time great shooter, and have us a boost, but everytime he hit a three last night with very little room, my mind flashed back to many times he passed up an open three many years ago. He wasn’t thinking about the team then. To make things worse, he’s replacing a guy who did nothing but put the team first.

This is just me, I hold grudges like you wouldn’t believe, and it’s hard to forgive, and IMO what Korver did was unforgivable.

Fine you guys hold a grudge... that’s not how I live my life but to each they own.

I’m just pure basketball and locker room presence this is a better fit than AB. AB will get some additional opportunities so everyone be happy for him too.

That entire team was selfish.

Kirilenko wanted more shots despite the fact that Williams and Boozer were more efficient. He also wanted all the money, and went on to develop his game with spy novels and X-box during his most expensive contract. **** HIM. AK cost the Jazz far more than anyone.

Williams was selfish enough to think that he was bigger than the team and Sloan’s leadership. Boozer refused to play with minor injuries when we needed him most, and he played defense like Carmelo Anthony 100% of the time.

Go ahead and pin everything on Korver, though. AK’s bags were packed by game 2 of every ****ing playoff series he participated in (plane tickets in hand). But Korver is the one who is “unforgivable”.

That entire team was selfish.

Kirilenko wanted more shots despite the fact that Williams and Boozer were more efficient. He also wanted all the money, and went on to develop his game with spy novels and X-box during his most expensive contract. **** HIM. AK cost the Jazz far more than anyone.

Williams was selfish enough to think that he was bigger than the team and Sloan’s leadership. Boozer refused to play with minor injuries when we needed him most, and he played defense like Carmelo Anthony 100% of the time.

Go ahead and pin everything on Korver, though. AK’s bags were packed by game 2 of every ****ing playoff series he participated in (plane tickets in hand). But Korver is the one who is “unforgivable”.
Do you see me forgiving any of those guys, I’d be singing the same *** toon if it was any of those guys rejoining the team if they were still around, so happens they are retired, and I don’t need to give them a second thought.

Fine you guys hold a grudge... that’s not how I live my life but to each they own.

I’m just pure basketball and locker room presence this is a better fit than AB. AB will get some additional opportunities so everyone be happy for him too.
It’s definitely the way to go, which I could, but everytime he hit a three it was like a knife to my gut, everytime he hit a three I thought to myself, he could’ve done that 8 years ago or however long ago it was.

source.gif

Better athlete maybe. Better player? Nope, not by a long shot.

Reactions: MVP
Oh hell, I hope we don’t determine this is in the bag and try to mail it in as we have a couple of times this year. This is one place I’d like to see us improve. When a team is down, step on their throats and put them away early and effectively.

I think this is by far the worst team the Jazz will have faced up until this point. Losing this one would be a huge letdown.