What's new

Utah Jazz vs. L.A. Clippers at 830PM

weren't Portland tanking this game ??
They were then sactown decided to not bring their guys back in the 3rd quarter. The Kings out tanked 'em.

That's got to be weird in the Blazers locker room. Blazers "Hey, we don't want to play OKC, let's throw this game." Kings "Oh no you don't, you are playing the Thunder. "

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Heres to a good season but a **** show up coming post season.

Here's to a boo to you sir.

Houston is worse than last year. We are much much healthier than last year. We can beat them. We did go .500 against them in the regular season including beating them with all 3 of Harden, CP3, and Capela playing. I do wish we had a healthy Exum. He played Harden well last post season and in the regular season this year.

So this sets us up nicely for some summer debates about whether or not Tony Bradley and Grayson are real nba players.

despite the shooting% from grayson, he played a really great game for those that actually watched and he played it against their regular players. i'll cut him slack on 2 of the FG attempts as those were half court heaves at the end of quarters. he was handling the ball really well against alot of pressure from their guards and was getting anywhere he wanted, especially into the paint. he looked super tired and rushed some floaters and layups that he usually can finish. could've had near 50 this game if he hit those short shots he's been hitting lately. that will come with reps, but overall, i was super impressed.

So this sets us up nicely for some summer debates about whether or not Tony Bradley and Grayson are real nba players.

allen offensively has clearly been an nba player, he's just slowing down and hitting more shots lately that he was missing before. defense had been his glaring problem, but he's significantly better than earlier in the year. tony i don't know yet. he doesn't have enough minutes to fully judge him, but the obvious problem is that he's super soft and easily pushed around when rebounding and has no idea how to set a screen.

I knew Allan was piling up a bunch of points....but I also knew he was piling up a ton of shots and misses, 19 to be exact! Clippers were pounding the ball inside with tremendous success, something that would not have happened had Rudy been playing! Our foul shooting was superb as we our assist to turnover ratio. But you can't score 40 points while missing 19 shots....and think you've contributed anything!

I think Beverley is discussing with Jae how Harden draws fouls and what to do ..... i don't hate him now

I was going to post this as well. Great catch. Beverley and Harden were teammates for a long time. Beverley was clearly acting out Harden's action to sweep the ball under a players arms to draw fouls. It appeared he was suggesting not swiping straight down but swiping at an angle. Also, he seemed to motion putting your hands up and exaggerated pulling your arms backwards an extra 6" to avoid the same contact. Great stuff. I love Beverley and wish he was a jazz man.

I knew Allan was piling up a bunch of points....but I also knew he was piling up a ton of shots and misses, 19 to be exact! Clippers were pounding the ball inside with tremendous success, something that would not have happened had Rudy been playing! Our foul shooting was superb as we our assist to turnover ratio. But you can't score 40 points while missing 19 shots....and think you've contributed anything!
C'mon man. Our rookie who has barely played this season went for 40. Sure he missed a number of shots, but 40 is 40. Considering the Clippers played most of their team and they are known for having tough defenders, I think his performance should be something to appreciate not question.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ehhh. Paul is still playing really well, losing Ariza hurt but they added Shumpert and Faried. They're playing as well now as ever. Not sure I'd agree that OKC is light years ahead of last year either. I do think they'd have the second best shot of knocking off GS though.
This

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think his performance should be something to appreciate not question.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Hey, don't get me wrong, I like the kid, but he looked like a deer in head lights the 1st half! Then when he settled down his shots started to fall, he was getting fouled and making his foul shots and contributing in other ways, too!