91e88032-1daa-4ffa-b107-bcdfc78de1e7.jpg

"We are wizards too!!!yay! go team! woot woot!"
draft_lens1464387module84438121photo_1265953608nba-dancers-wizards.jpg

"I should have stayed retired the second time"
752232.jpg

"can you go tell Gil he left something in his locker"
GYI0062241751_crop_450x500.jpg

Last edited:
This game thread makes me happy. However, you forgot a special tribute to MLK within the thread you ****.

Finally a team that has a worse rebounding rate than the Jazz. Wizards are not a team actually, right now. So many valuable assets but obviously not a cohesive group that plays inspired, disciplined baksetball. They also lack leadership and chemistry. This team has some dangerous individual talents and as a team they do not have a shot at playoffs. As long as the Jazz take them seriously from start to finish, this game may turn out to be a blowout. A must win game. The Jazz have been able to take care of this kind of games so far this season. Hopefully, no mental meltdowns and a great, sharp start to an important road trip.

I remember Gilbert outgunning Memo and winning it at the buzzer in a MLK Day matchup back in 2007. https://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=270115027
Hopefully, no such destiny again.

Finally a team that has a worse rebounding rate than the Jazz. Wizards are not a team actually, right now. So many valuable assets but obviously not a cohesive group that plays inspired, disciplined baksetball. They also lack leadership and chemistry. This team has some dangerous individual talents and as a team they do not have a shot at playoffs. As long as the Jazz take them seriously from start to finish, this game may turn out to be a blowout. A must win game. The Jazz have been able to take care of this kind of games so far this season. Hopefully, no mental meltdowns and a great, sharp start to an important road trip.

I remember Gilbert outgunning Memo and winning it at the buzzer in a MLK Day matchup back in 2007. https://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=270115027

Considering Memo is playing on one leg and Arenas is in Orlando, I think the chances of a repeat are fairly slim.

I remember that game very well.

"I should have stayed retired the first time"

Should be

Good thread otherwise.

"I should have stayed retired the first time"

Should be

Good thread otherwise.

fixed, however he really should have stayed retired the first time so Utah didn't have to run into him in the finals twice.

I will be there. You can submit to me in person if you see a handsome guy wearing Jazz gear.

And KEK, what's your pansy excuse for not going to this game?

I got to remember to Tivo this one like tonight before I forget and wake up halfway through the game.

Remember the last time we played the Wizards in an early game? Not sure if it was on MLK day or not. But Arenas drained a last second, 35 footer right in D-Will's face.

.....and skills, talent, brains, smarts, athletic ability....oh, did I mention brains???

He's a millionaire while you're living in a trailer park. That's not an insult. It's a fact. You've said it on multiple occasions. And I'm not saying our lifestyle is an indicator of our brains but sure as hell, this kid is 20 and set for life while you're bitterly typing **** up on Jazzfanz, listening to your neighbors, five feet and one double-wide away.