What's new

Utah players All NBA first team.

How many Utah Jazz players been All NBA 1st. Which Jazz player has been on the most all nba teams?
-4 different Jazz players (Pete Maravich - 2, Truck Robinson -1, John Stockton - 2, Karl Malone - 11) have been named 1st-team All-NBA a total of 16 times.

-Karl Malone was 2nd-team All-NBA twice and 3rd-team once to go along with his 11 1st-team honors.

The fact that Jefferson got 1 vote for 1st team gives me hope there is a GM out there who will S&T for him.

Well i don't care about this, but i liked that favors was included in the 2015-16 all nba third team prediction.

https://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/05/23/ht-time-machine-future-all-nba-team/?ls=iref:nbahpts

Glanced over this and quickly stopped reading:

Love wasn’t the big man Lakers fans had in mind to bridge the gap between the Kobe Bryant era and the future. But no one’s complaining now. Love is in the middle of the storm for a team that surprised everyone this season by making the playoffs with a young point guard, Trey Burke, and a high-flying future All-Star in Andrew Wiggins assuming huge roles on a rebuilt team

Glanced over this and quickly stopped reading:

Love wasn’t the big man Lakers fans had in mind to bridge the gap between the Kobe Bryant era and the future. But no one’s complaining now. Love is in the middle of the storm for a team that surprised everyone this season by making the playoffs with a young point guard, Trey Burke, and a high-flying future All-Star in Andrew Wiggins assuming huge roles on a rebuilt team

Yeah, the thoughts of Wiggins and Burke along with Love all on the Lakers is enough to make anyone want to stop reading.