What's new

Utah Summer League

Jack Strop

Didn't see this posted, but the Utah Summer League has survived for at least one more year. It will again feature 4 teams, but the hated Boston Celtics were told they are no longer welcome (at least that's what I assume). And Philly is butt-hurt that Mitchell might be ROY over Simmons, so they dropped out in protest (according to a source who wishes to remain anonymous).

Teams that will be participating from July 2-5 are Utah, San Antonio, Atlanta and Memphis.

Since there is no longer an Orlando Summer League (RIP), the Kings decided to follow Utah's lead and organize their own pre-Vegas event. The "California Classic" will feature the Kings, Lakers, Warriors and Heat. Kind of reminds me of that Sesame Street game: "one of these things is not like the other..."

Cool that memphis and atl are going to be in it. They should both have very good rookies on their squad to go watch.

Not me, you don’t want any part of me because I’m a hacker terrible shooter and a black hole with the ball, and talk too much trash, and a terrible locker room presence
Yes, as you call them idiots, they blow by you ... as I don't live in Utah, I won't be playing, and in any case, they would need to add a senior division, then maybe CJ Pistol Jazz can come out and show us what he's got left.

Yes, as you call them idiots, they blow by you ... as I don't live in Utah, I won't be playing, and in any case, they would need to add a senior division, then maybe CJ Pistol Jazz can come out and show us what he's got left.

Defense is the one thing I do god damn well, idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk