What's new

Utah vs OKC

First chance I have had to watch a full game. Oni has legit 3/D potential. I would want him to be on the roster and learn as much as he can from O'Neale. Brantley is the other that should at least make the roster. Maybe on a 2 way. JWF is so hot and cold. Players like him are almost a dime a dozen. I wouldnt complain with him on a 2 way.

The bigger concern with Bradley is where he will be getting minutes. He’s primed for taking a huge step up in minutes this year with maybe 100 total minutes.

Bradley, Oni and Cousins were solid. JWF and Brantley were chucking bricks. At least JWF hit his foul shots. I think we watched Stanton Kidd douse himself with lighter fluid and light the match this afternoon.

The bigger concern with Bradley is where he will be getting minutes. He’s primed for taking a huge step up in minutes this year with maybe 100 total minutes.
How quickly will your diarrhea begin to run when he checks in? :oops::eek:

Bradley, Oni and Cousins were solid. JWF and Brantley were chucking bricks. At least JWF hit his foul shots. I think we watched Stanton Kidd douse himself with lighter fluid and light the match this afternoon.
I haven’t been able to watch these games. I’m sad Kidd isn’t hitting his shot.

How quickly will your diarrhea begin to run when he checks in? :oops::eek:
When? Pre-season? He’s logged 65 total NBA minutes. We’re in win now mode. Unless Gobert or Davis go down, where’s he playing? And for how long?

Bradley for Summer League MVP! A lot to like about the guy, he's still learning obviously but I really hope he gets some PT this season.

I just need to know if Bradley can play like 16-18 NBA minutes as a backup to Ed Davis and not kill us in a situation where Rudy can't play. I still don't know if he can after watching these games. Although he has shown improvement.

Can another team steal one of our two way guys? It would make sense to have one of the 2nd round picks make the roster with the other two on two way contracts. There’s legitimate potential there with all three of them
Once players sign two-ways, they're ours for the season. I think all the draft picks likely get assigned to the Stars, whether they make the 15-man roster or are two-ways. They all need PT to improve. And the Jazz are in win now mode; not going to have many minutes for rookies.

The good news is we're going to have more blowout wins this season. And yes - Davis is going to need to get his minutes but there should definitely be more minutes for the down the bench guys. The only issue will be whether Bradley sees quality minutes and not simply garbage time minutes against the other team's scrubs. He'll definitely see that, but as a whole I see him getting more minutes - although it will be inconsistent based on the score of the game.

Oni has very little ball control and body control when he puts the ball down. He can spot up and sometimes straight-line drive, but he had a couple charging plays today that were head-scratchers.

It's going to be like the earlier days of Royce O'Neale, where he was prone to turning it over when he tried to dribble.

Brantley had a couple of really nice plays making passes off on the move off the dribble. Those were eye opening.