What's new

Valuable Things that you've lost

• Thread starter Deleted member 848
  • Start date
I was golfing one day and as I was pulling away from my car to hit the 1st tee I realized I had left my watch on. I went back to the car and just through it under the front seat. When I left the course I had a meeting scheduled and pulled in for a quick car detail.

Next day I realized my watch was gone. Yes, I went down to the detail shop (knowing I was ****ed) and got nowhere ..but I sure as hell dog cussed'm.

Was a day-date presidential Rolex with diamond dial and diamond bezel.

I lost my wedding ring after being married less than a year...

me too! and then a couple years later I lost it's replacement. I've managed to keep the husband though. I also lost a pretty little aquamarine & diamond ring that was sort of a family heirloom. All were lost somewhere in the house, I swear the mice took them and one of these days during a home renovation they'll turn up when we tear out a wall. I've heard of that happening because mice are supposedly attracted to shiny things.

It would suck if I lost one of my valuables like my wrist watch, Walkman, VCR, or fax machine.

tumblr_m5x62n6twR1qco8bs.png

Where'd you have it last?

It died, so I stowed it away in my short-shorts. Currently sitting in a lecture theatre-- and noticed it was gone when I went to the washroom.

I refuse to wear anything except cargo pants for the rest of my life.

Good plan. Leave short shorts to the ladies bro. Sorry bout your phone, hope you find it.