What's new

Vando has made as many 3's this year as Pat Bev

I need him shooting two corner threes every night… I need a sample at year end… they look really good.

I need him shooting two corner threes every night… I need a sample at year end… they look really good.
Really? I think they look awful, but it's just a testament if you give a NBA player unlimited time to shoot a wide open shot they are going to make it at a fairly high rate. I think it's a thing that should be exploited more. If you have a player that teams wont even both closing out to just let them shoot and see if you can get one or two.

The one he shot today did look good.
Everything about it, from the form, to the setup, to the shot. It looked a lot different than when we tried to lead every game with that Favor's three so long ago. I'd like to see one in the 4th quarter during one of our upcoming games.

I’ll admit I was not a big fan of keeping Vando long term. Thought he was just an asset to flip. I’ve definitely come around and want him extended as soon as we can. He needs to be a part of the new core. He just does so many good things out there and is still young enough to improve and get even better at the stuff he struggles with now.