What's new

Vasectomy--having issues post surgery

"It'll be time to buy a gun when my dick no longer works"

Paraphrasing a wise old jazzfanzer, @candrew iirc.

There's plenty more to live for then having your dick work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy using it, but being on the wrong side of 30, there's way worse things that could happen.

Then again, seeing how much guys talk about doing it and their frequency, I'm definitely different. My sex drive is about as powerful as a Geo Metro in a funny car race.

I know a lot of guys who have disarmed themselves. Never heard of this. Sounds horrible. Good luck dude.

Yeah, tubal ligation is more risky by a lot, but that's not to minimize the risks of vasectomy. Mine was a breeze. I'd do it 100 times over having to have my wife have her stomach cut open for a tubal ligation.

Yeah, tubal ligation is more risky by a lot, but that's not to minimize the risks of vasectomy. Mine was a breeze. I'd do it 100 times over having to have my wife have her stomach cut open for a tubal ligation.

A lot of times they can do it right after a birthing. At least that’s what our OB recommended in that scenario.

A lot of times they can do it right after a birthing. At least that’s what our OB recommended in that scenario.
If you have a C-section you are 80% of the way there. Otherwise they have to make an unnecessary incision through the stomach.

Whatever people choose is their own business. But vasectomy is much less risky than most from of female sterilization. It's also much more effective, in general.

I’m also trying 1/3 to 1/2 a teaspoon of papaya seed powder twice a day. Saw on a PVPS site that it worked for one guy and a few others seems to credit it as well. It does make my heart race, moreso at night, so I need to be cognizant of taking it with my breakfast and probably a mid-afternoon snack. Probably snake oil but IDGAF at this point and will try anything.

Bump. So Wes, how are your balls after all? Looks like Douchebag K is next in line to get snipped, maybe your experience will make him think twice.

I love guys who have no idea what a vasectomy is. Like they think your balls get removed. Or that you stop producing/receiving testosterone naturally. Or that you no longer produce semen.

The path for seamen to exit your body through your penis is eliminated. Everything else remains the same.

The path for seamen to exit your body through your penis is eliminated. Everything else remains the same.

The path for your semen (produced by the prostate, exit through the urethra) is untouched. The path for your sperm to enter your semen is cut apart, and your sperm get re-absorbed.

Reactions: MVP
The path for your semen (produced by the prostate, exit through the urethra) is untouched. The path for your sperm to enter your semen is cut apart, and your sperm get re-absorbed.
This is not the first time I have misspoken on this exact point. Ugh,

Thank you!