What's new

Vegas Summer Ball

Archie Moses

I just saw the Butch guy on Denver's team either dislocate his knee or break it. He was screaming pretty bad. I hate to see stuff like this. Here's to a speedy and full recovery.

I saw that too. It was hard to watch, and especially to hear him screaming. The whole Lakers bench (which he was collapsed in front of) were cringing like crazy.

The Vegas league is so much better, just having a crowd makes the games actually feel more important and exciting.

I saw that too. It was hard to watch, and especially to hear him screaming. The whole Lakers bench (which he was collapsed in front of) were cringing like crazy.

The gross part was you could actually see his knee cap out of place and him on his back desperately waving the teams trainers to come and help him right away.

eeeesh, glad I didn't see it. I'm having a difficult time just reading those posts.

but anyhow, I'm wondering about the "D-League Select" team - - would you figure those are the best guys in the D-League overall - - or the best of the guys that were not asked to join a regular team's Summer League team? Anyhow know anything about that?