What's new

Vehicle collides with presidential motorcade

Doesn't sound like it was intentional or targeted. They didn't run into the car the Biden's were in.

That must have been shocking to be in a car accident and then surrounded by men with guns. He does have a great story to tell at the bar for the rest of his life.

That must have been shocking to be in a car accident and then surrounded by men with guns. He does have a great story to tell at the bar for the rest of his life.
At least they were disiplined enough not to draw on the guy. State police could learn a lot by undergoing similar training as the U.S. Secret Service.

At least they were disiplined enough not to draw on the guy. State police could learn a lot by undergoing similar training as the U.S. Secret Service.
I bet if state police were paid like secret service then they would probably be better at their jobs.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I bet if state police were paid like secret service then they would probably be better at their jobs.

Paying the current force 4x their salary would not change anything.

Creating new entry requirements (specialized degrees focusing on the law, deescalation, and so on) with 4x the starting pay would push out the dolts and attract better candidates that receive proper training to do their jobs. I'm all for it.

And I personally know some very smart, excellent officers, but they are in the minority.

Creating new entry requirements (specialized degrees focusing on the law, deescalation, and so on) with 4x the starting pay would push out the dolts and attract better candidates that receive proper training to do their jobs. I'm all for it.

I think you knew that's what I meant.

Make the job more attractive and you get better candidates