What's new

Very excited to see more of this!

underKANTER

Very excited to see Kanter playing more than 15 minutes per game this season.

Predict his minutes and stats.

There is a great new Kanter mix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1wmLbWUhaY

I just have this irrational gut feeling that he is going to get hurt. He had rumors (that were somewhat dispelled) about his knees. On the Nike Hoop Summit he didn't start because his back was hurting (although if he plays like that if his back is hurt I don't mind him being hurt). On the Kentucky vs Villians during the lockout a couple of minutes into the game he got his lip banged up and had to get stitches. Recently he dislocated his shoulder. I just fear he is going to get hurt.

If he doesn't get hurt 18-13 with 1-1-1 (assist, steal, block) is very possible if he doesn't turn the ball over as bad as he did. He has taller Kevin Love with better defense potential.

Last edited:
from about 3:10 to 3:40 in that video there are three beautiful moves that get me so super excited for next season.

does anyone has info, whether jefferson gonna stay next year or not?

I cant imagine a jazz with mo williams, jefferson and foye

This injury was really bad. He couldn't really lift weight or work much on his game. An offseason with Kanter's work ethic and discipline could have become a great summer. I hope he will soon be back without being much out of shape due to the injury. It's hard if you can't work out at 100 percent. I hope he will recover as quick as possible...

^ Depends on what you're projecting for Favors, because if both of them are putting up numbers that high, you're talking about, Randolph-Gasol numbers in their first year as starters. However, if Corbin is running the offense from the Inside-Out again, then it would be possible.

I say around 15/10 for Favors and Kanter. The only way one of them would average like 13-14rpg, is if the other averaged around 8.

^ Depends on what you're projecting for Favors, because if both of them are putting up numbers that high, you're talking about, Randolph-Gasol numbers in their first year as starters. However, if Corbin is running the offense from the Inside-Out again, then it would be possible.

I'm personally under the impression Kanter is and will be a much more polished an offensive player than Favors.

I'm personally under the impression Kanter is and will be a much more polished an offensive player than Favors.

Definitely. But with Favors averaging 9ppg with essentially zero capable PGs, I'm curious to see how he progresses as he plays with Burke. He definitely seems to have the skills and size to be a great pick-and-roll finisher

Definitely. But with Favors averaging 9ppg with essentially zero capable PGs, I'm curious to see how he progresses as he plays with Burke. He definitely seems to have the skills and size to be a great pick-and-roll finisher

Agreed.

I think Kanter will be one of our top 2 players next season, and I'm not including favors as the other.