What's new

Viv to be at 100% capacity for the 2nd round

I really just did.
And I second that notion.

You want to participate as things open back up be a ****ing adult and get a vaccine. If you're scared of mRNA vaccines get the J&J vaccine.

Vaccines are just about the safest and most effective medications there are. MFers be like give me the bonner pills and the opioids and the ambien, but keep your safe and natural vaccines away from me, I hate medicine that works by simply activating my natural immune response.

Wish the Jazz would only let those who are vaccinated into the games. It'd probably weed out the racists and assholes out there.
Not an absolute but I get your point. If an individual is concerned about contracting covid, either for their own health or passing it on, then they probably shouldn’t be attending a game with 10K fans, much less 18K. IME, we’ve been in hunger games territory for a while now so regardless of right/wrong you really have to take care of your own. With two compromised loved ones around me, there’s no way I would attend as much as I would love to.

You ever notice how ever since masks and social distancing came to town the flu just mysteriously vanished?

Not really mysterious. Turns out that masks, more handwashing, and social distancing is very effective against the flu.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

But what about what this liberal said, which was none of that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app
Since words are hard for you:
Definition of "hypocritical" - behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case
Claiming vaccinated people (and it's implied he's a vaccinated person) are not racist nor assholes definitely doesn't sound hypocritical/pious at all :rolleyes:

And not allowing people to go to games because they don't have the vaccine is not oppressive :rollseyes again: Of course, a person like yourself probably enjoys controlling measures, especially for those who don't agree with you politically.