What's new

Waive Someone to Sign Juzang

Saint Cy of JFC

2022 Award Winner
THT/Samanic/Bazley/Lofton/KLJ anyone of those dudes. Waive one of them to sign Juzang to a 3 year deal.

I'm pretty confident he is the most NBA capable player of the end of bench dudes we have currently. He has a heater and shoots it very quickly w/ solid size. Dont think he is awful defensively. He even had some moments in the OKC game where he played great D on Williams.

Im fine with any of tht, samanic, bazely, lofton, klj, or juzang sitting on the bench. So sure. Why not go with juzang?

You want your end of bench guys to do at least thing well and he looks like a solid 3pt shooter to me.

Juzang was always a good shooter going back to high school(Harvard Westlake in LA) and also at UCLA. FWIW he was also on the same AAU team, Compton Magic, as the Mobley brothers.

THT/Samanic/Bazley/Lofton/KLJ anyone of those dudes. Waive one of them to sign Juzang to a 3 year deal.

I'm pretty confident he is the most NBA capable player of the end of bench dudes we have currently. He has a heater and shoots it very quickly w/ solid size. Dont think he is awful defensively. He even had some moments in the OKC game where he played great D on Williams.
You okay man?

I'm cool with signing Juzang. Has a better chance at being a contributor than Luka, Preston, and Bazley imo. Lofton probably too. Lewis is not coming back. We need THT to man the tank. Then he can go away.