What's new

Waiver News

Any of these guys really gonna get us over the line or even make the rotation?

Good point. I could see Jared Sullinger as a rotation player, but it's unlikely.

Kevin Love would definitely be in the rotation. He'd give us even better rebounding and could help by being put in charge of boards - that might give Rolls Royce some extra energy to exert on defense. Other than that I think the most likely candidates to crack the rotation and elevate the Jazz play to another level are Udoka and Elijah Hughes - but that might not happen until next season.

Eww, no Kevin Love. that ship sailed a long time ago. I mean, MAYBE on a package centered around Bojan but it would have to be absurdly titled in our favor, like the opposite of the Conley deal.

Eww, no Kevin Love. that ship sailed a long time ago. I mean, MAYBE on a package centered around Bojan but it would have to be absurdly titled in our favor, like the opposite of the Conley deal.
I think people are mostly referencing Love as a buyout, since there was some report of that being a possibility. Not sure how they would buy him out with so much remaining, but that’s the assumption when everyone says Love.

If that hypothetical existed, however, I couldn’t stress enough how huge he would be as a buyout signing. I’d give him 18-20 mpg (keep him healthy), give him all of Niang’s minutes, then shave a few from Favors and Bojan.

I think people are mostly referencing Love as a buyout, since there was some report of that being a possibility. Not sure how they would buy him out with so much remaining, but that’s the assumption when everyone says Love.

If that hypothetical existed, however, I couldn’t stress enough how huge he would be as a buyout signing. I’d give him 18-20 mpg (keep him healthy), give him all of Niang’s minutes, then shave a few from Favors and Bojan.
Oh, gotcha. Yeah I hate reading and prefer talking out of my bum

Good point. I could see Jared Sullinger as a rotation player, but it's unlikely.

Kevin Love would definitely be in the rotation. He'd give us even better rebounding and could help by being put in charge of boards - that might give Rolls Royce some extra energy to exert on defense. Other than that I think the most likely candidates to crack the rotation and elevate the Jazz play to another level are Udoka and Elijah Hughes - but that might not happen until next season.

We ain't ****ing getting Kevin Love.

Only way I want Kevin love is if he is willing to play a very small role on the jazz.
I don't want him taking minutes from bogey. Maybe give him a few of favors minutes from time to time (though I'm not sure I even want that really) and let him have niangs minutes. What does niang average in minutes per game? Like 7 or something.
Ya, love can have those 7 minutes. Don't think he would be down with that though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app