What's new

Want to vote for my band?

Marty McFly

I guess we are in the running to play the X96 Half *** Show on Tuesday. Unfortunately we suck and nobody wants to vote for us except our friends. If you guys could toss us a few pity votes I'd love you forever. It lets you vote 5 times I think. If we get to play, I'll send voters some stickers or a shirt or CD.

Thanks.

https://www.x96.com/pages/8251370.php and the band name is Storming Stages and Stereos.

Hold it, hold it, hold it, fellas.
huey-lewis-300x225.jpg

I'm afraid you're just too darn loud.

Go get a real job and quit these childish fantasies. Jk. I just saw neon trees in concert. If people don't know they are from Provo. They are pretty damn entertaining. They got big because of the killers. Anyway maybe your band will be the next big thing from Utah. But seriously you are probably wasting your time.

I guess we are in the running to play the X96 Half *** Show on Tuesday. Unfortunately we suck and nobody wants to vote for us except our friends. If you guys could toss us a few pity votes I'd love you forever. It lets you vote 5 times I think. If we get to play, I'll send voters some stickers or a shirt or CD.

Thanks.

https://www.x96.com/pages/8251370.php and the band name is Storming Stages and Stereos.

The Pinheads > Storming Stages and Stereos

I noticed your band is on the roster for the dance auditions after school today. Why even bother, McFly? You don't have a chance, you're too much like your old man. No McFly ever amounted to anything in the history of Hill Valley!

j/k

I voted for ya, hope for the best.....

I noticed your band is on the roster for the dance auditions after school today. Why even bother, McFly? You don't have a chance, you're too much like your old man. No McFly ever amounted to anything in the history of Hill Valley!

j/k

I voted for ya, hope for the best.....
Yeah well, history's gonna change!

Thanks dudes!

Go get a real job and quit these childish fantasies. Jk. I just saw neon trees in concert. If people don't know they are from Provo. They are pretty damn entertaining. They got big because of the killers. Anyway maybe your band will be the next big thing from Utah. But seriously you are probably wasting your time.

It's true. My band can't even procreate together. Why even bother?

I would have voted for your band, but I voted for my buddies band last night, Pariah. Plus, my buddy is black, so he gets the pity vote before you.

I think it let me vote more like 10 times.

Good luck!