What's new

Want To Win Some Money? Take The Knicks On Wednesday Night

We have another game against you in about two months. We are going to slaughter you. Bank on that. The game will be at The Garden, Portis will just be getting out of jail so he'll be hungry to put up some points...I am telling you we will humiliate the Jazz.
No no no no no. You get on your knees and beg for forgiveness lol

Who was it that said we'd have eight guys with double digit scoring? Good call whoever it was!

Kudos to MTJK for sticking around through that drubbing. That's fandom.

As I said, you don't count his points (you shouldn't because he was and still is a Knick at heart) and you win the bet I told you all to make.

This thread of mine was dead on accurate.

Ohmygosh, you were right! You covered the spread if you take out Mudiay's points. :( Well, come back and make another thread when we destroy the Knicks again. It was fun. :)

Unofficial rest day vs the knicks no starter playing more than 30 minutes
It's called load management cuz everyone just took a giant dump all over the Knicks (and their fans like MTJK). Just too bad Hood isn't still with the Jazz so it could have been a nice runny one to rub their noses in.

I'm almost going to feel bad reading the comments. Knicks fans thought Durant was a lock and they're left with this. No matter how Dolan sells it, this team is still as bad as refuse from the Hudson.

thanks knicks, the Jazz needed the rest. Just sorry for the fans who paid to endure it.

Please tell me they didnt drop confetti for this one.