What's new

Watch Jazz games sans cable/satellite

margodydek

This has probably been asked here before, so if so, feel free to direct me to the appropriate thread, but is there any options for someone to watch games who doesn't have cable or satellite? The way I understand it is NBA League Pass wouldn't be an option as I live in Utah. Any help would be appreciated.

+1. Ya boi a cord cutter now and I've dialed all other sports but Jazz games.

Use a vpn with nba league pass I use Private Internet Access its actually cheaper if you sign up with an ip address in Canada with no blackouts. Its easy to set up.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ is the vpn I use its 7 bucks a month. This will allow you to use a secure server that can show your location in Canada for example. If you go to the league pass website and sign up with your Canada ip address its about 75 bucks cheaper than it is using the an ip address in the U.S. The other perk obviously if you are in Utah you wont have any blackouts using this approach. If you google vpn and nba league pass there are a lot of sources that can help with this.

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/ is the vpn I use its 7 bucks a month. This will allow you to use a secure server that can show your location in Canada for example. If you go to the league pass website and sign up with your Canada ip address its about 75 bucks cheaper than it is using the an ip address in the U.S. The other perk obviously if you are in Utah you wont have any blackouts using this approach. If you google vpn and nba league pass there are a lot of sources that can help with this.

you gave me an e-rection

Right after I signed up for Dish I learned about Ball Streams. Apparently ball streams has been shut down Reborn4hdlive.org has created a new service.

It might be worth it to research both of them. Look on reddit. I talked to a guy last spring who used Reborn and he loved it. They use some loophole in the Netherlands copyright law where sporting events are seen as public events and are able to be retransmitted. Something like that. I never really researched it, but I've heard you can get all basketball games for about $100/year.

Streams are not a bad route some of them are about the same quality as league pass.

i like the replay and hiding scores feature that league pass has. I work until 9 most nights, so i would like to re-watch the game via stream rather than download it on a torrent or something

Right now Reborn4HDlive has a 3 day trial offer. It works well and does replays if needed. I go the Kodi route but a lot of time that doesn't cut it. I am thinking about trying Reborn4hdlive as well.

Right now Reborn4HDlive has a 3 day trial offer. It works well and does replays if needed. I go the Kodi route but a lot of time that doesn't cut it. I am thinking about trying Reborn4hdlive as well.

I went the Kodi route last season and it worked well. Which app do you use? Last season I used the NBA Full Games but it hasnt been working this year but the Pro Sport one works great but not always the best streams but usually 720. It is wierd that whatever stream they get doesnt go to commercials it just stays in the arena and shows dancers or whatever is going on. Glad everyone doesnt use it but shocked people dont use Kodi/Exodus for all tv and movie watching.

I went the Kodi route last season and it worked well. Which app do you use? Last season I used the NBA Full Games but it hasnt been working this year but the Pro Sport one works great but not always the best streams but usually 720. It is wierd that whatever stream they get doesnt go to commercials it just stays in the arena and shows dancers or whatever is going on. Glad everyone doesnt use it but shocked people dont use Kodi/Exodus for all tv and movie watching.

I use Sports Devil usually. Never tried Pro sport. May have to give that one a shot. Yea Kodi rules for movies and TV. If I miss my shows, I can simply go on Kodi and find a stream. Easy Peasy

I use Sports Devil usually. Never tried Pro sport. May have to give that one a shot. Yea Kodi rules for movies and TV. If I miss my shows, I can simply go on Kodi and find a stream. Easy Peasy

Sports Devil always has links but they are usually pretty poor quality. You should try Pro Sport.

Found a solid private stream via reddit. Also, saw your stuff RGISS...needs some work.

I use Reborn and I'm loving it. Well worth the money.

If anyone needs a referral code hit me up.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Dudes,

This is the issue with me living across the country... not too many opportunities to watch the Jazz and NBA League PASS was a joke the last time I tried it. You're telling me I can watch all of the games for 'bout one hunnit? Sign me up!