What's new

Way too early prediction after 2 games

Bodhi

Contributor
We will have to get better at the backup 5 to really do anything this year.

I can’t believe I’m typing this but Bradley may need some burn. Davis is garbage.

K, I probably won’t log back in till April/draft talk time so I’ll check back on this then.

love/peace

My only worry about this team is, they're always starting off slow in-game and the beginning of the season. Jazz always seem to have the habit of playing catching up all the time. Like last season for instance, which is why Rudy didn't make it on the all star team due to the slow start they did. This has to stop, period. There's no excuse is starting out slow, time for them to show what they're truly about and capitalize on it going forward.

The Knicks have a logjam at the 4/5. Robinson, Morris, Randle, Portis, Gibson, Knox...

Trade Exum for Morris. Or Exum and Davis for Portis.

Also, Fox will destroy Conley tonight but we should win tonight and go to 2-1. Then all will be okay in the world.

Conley looks really small out there. Donavan likes the ball in his hands to be aggressive we need bogey and ingles to hit 3 s and space the floor. We need a bring the mean player that gives us an edge. Maybe bogie. He showed great emotion. Davis has looked like everyone’s little brother out there Royce has played well. Mudiay is hot and cold if he could be more consistent.finally When are we going to see exum in a basketball outfit instead of high dollar suits

Favors played 22 mins scored 16 pts and grabbed 7 boards in his only game of the season. Just sayin
Just saying that he has played 2 games so far and that he is averaging less minutes, points, rebounds, and blocks per game than last year and is averaging more fouls and more turnovers per game than last year. He is shooting a better percentage this year though and hasn't attempted a 3 yet (that's a good thing lol.). He has zero free throw attempts in 2 games so far too.

Overall favors has been statistically worse so far this year vs last year imo
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My way too early prediction...jazz struggle through December, turn it on in the new year to battle back to 6 or 7 in the west. Rudy gets hurt and jazz fall to 11th. He comes back to battle them into 9th and out of draft position.

Just saying that he has played 2 games so far and that he is averaging less minutes, points, rebounds, and blocks per game than last year and is averaging more fouls and more turnovers per game than last year. He is shooting a better percentage this year though and hasn't attempted a 3 yet (that's a good thing lol.). He has zero free throw attempts in 2 games so far too.

Maybe we can get him on the cheap in July.

Gobert looked pissed in a bad way last night at the end of the game. It didn’t look like he was just pissed they lost badly. Like maybe he’s not thrilled with Conley or something look. How has Conley (or anyone for that matter) been at getting him involved?

It’s too bad we couldn’t have gotten Brogdon. Could’ve paid him far less and had a better, far younger player.

I have no doubt Favors benefitted from our system. That Joe to Favors connection was up there with the Williams to Boozer and Stockton to Malone connection. And while I do think we’ll be better than last year eventually, I do sometimes wonder if we could’ve moved parts around to retain Favors somehow. I don’t know how so I’m not blaming anyone. But His P&R ability and toughness is sorely missing right now. Some stability besides Mitchell being amazing would be nice.