What's new

WCSF Game 5: Win one for the Ricker! -- Jazz in Houston 5/8/2018 6:00 pm MST

How the hell does Gobert not know how to hold his defender off? The dude is huge and it doesnt matter what size the guy is that is guarding him the guy can just get around him and steal the ball.

He’s gotta be injured or something, where is the aggression? Perplexing

I’m not with these anti Rudy takes... he’s blocked shots and contested at the rim while not allowing the pass to Capela. If you gonna trash the guy please recognize he’s the reason they don’t have 60 points already.

Gobert has sucked this series. Clearly he was talking about goebert’s overall play this series and not just one play.

Nah listen to it he mentioned he just made it to front rim... why u fighting me on this? You even listening?

If anyone is hiring us it’s Jae, DM and Neto has been effing awful.

Nah listen to it he mentioned he just made it to front rim... why u fighting me on this? You even listening?

Because clearly you’re wrong. He was describing his overall game. Gobert has sucked this series. Up until that point out he game Gobert had been slipping sliding and getting picked by small guards.

That last minute of the quarter pretty much sums up the series. They bomb the 3 and we come down and clank them

You knew the flurry was coming.

And btw you guys really suck and seem completely incapable of thinking ahead. 65 win team with championship aspirations. And we are a team that was 19-28 and led by a rookie, and here we are.

Could you quit constantly bashing your injured team that is giving it their all against a MUCH better team on the road in a close out game?